Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Aftermath

I am exhausted, let me start from the begging. The bus is awesome! Lots of kids I know on it and my best friend Rachael is on it so it's fun! Got to school and had a little time to run to my locker and find my class, World History, knew a few people in there, really excited for that class even though it will be one of my main sources of homework :P. Got a way heavy book from World His. Oh well knowledge :). Next is PE, I love my class they are awesome I think we'll have a great semester! I do not agree with "flex time" though, I want to be able to go to my other teachers where I need help or have more lunch time. I do not want to be stuck in a room with no music allowed. >:(. Math is going to be hard! But with the teachers help and shayannes help I think I just might understand math for the first time since fith grade! Lunch wasn't very good so now I don't know what I'll do for lunch :( Last class is French, it was so much fun because it's a total immersion class! Meaning very little English is spoken and it's not compared like bonjour means hello, it is a form of greeting but its not comparing the two languages. I love it and think I will have tons of fun with it :D well that was my first day of school. :) Let the school year commence!
May my mind be clear as the sea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment