Tuesday, November 11, 2014

For the fallen

Today is November 11 or veterans day, depending where you are. Today we remember everyone who served in the military. May we take a moment, on any day, to think about the fallen who died to protect something they loved. 
I don't know what they've seen, what they have experienced. I do not have the imagination to conjure the horrors of battle and war. I wish that they lived long successful lives and have no war. So may we thank the brave ones who put their lives on the line and perished. I thank you so much.
For the active soldiers or trainees, thank you for all that you are doing, may you have the strength you need may heaven bless you for your strength of will and braveness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 
Have a humble Verterans Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment