Thursday, February 19, 2015

A new kind of art

I found something that I find really cool. 
Now I do hope this doesn't make you drool. 
It is called rapping.
But it is not the popular Eminem or his clique.
It is rapping that leaves you tapping your head saying why?
It is beautiful and empowering leaving no dream to die. 
It is the rapping that gives a message that opens your perspective. 
Now to some it may not be as affective. 
But to me, it is a new kind of view. 
Sure it may be a bit foolish, 
but who doesn't love a fool?
Yeah I called it art, because this kind of rapping to me is now a part of me. 
I don't mind if you disagree
Saying but I love my popular rappers.
Okay, may you enjoy that. 
But for me this is absolutely mind changing on how we see the world. 
Price Ea, Suli, and Fong all have the big idea. 
Look them up and give them a chance.
They just might make your mind dance. 


Hey guys thanks for reading, but really go check out these guys and all the links with them because they are amazing! Love you guys!
<3 Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment