Thursday, February 12, 2015

I am...

Just some things about me =) 
I AM: 
A traveler, I travel because it is my passion to become part of a culture.
An actress, I love to perform for people and make an impact even if it's for a short while.
A utterly hopeless romantic, I have no idea why I just am.
A sister.
A daughter.
A friend.
French at heart, in my crazy world sometimes I give people the personality of countries that I adore.and to myself I feel French, perhaps I'll write a full post on that subject sometime.
A musical enthusiast, I love musicals!!
A singer, always have been and always will no matter what people say.
A dancer.
A crazy person. Drama people know this well ;)
A quiet person.
A strange person. 
A disney extreme enthusisest, anywhere Disney is my third home.
A strong woman. It would surprise you what I've been through.
A happy girl. Frowns do nothing but spread and so do smiles!
A Mormon all the way! And I love it!
A learning child.
A deep thinker. 

Some of the things that my friends have said to add:
An amazing best friend
A beautiful girl
A super nice person



I want to make this a big list so if I've left off anything at all just leave a comment!
Love you guys!



1 comment:

  1. An amazing best friend.
    A Beautiful girl.
    A super nice person...
    There are a lot.

    I'm a hopeless romantic as well ;)

    ReplyDelete